18 October 2009

Sun room...

I have started S L O W L Y to begin making my house a representation of me. It is taking longer than I thought, and more expensive. I am starting here and there with no real plan, which is driving Josh crazy! Josh has finished painting the bathroom, which once I take photos, I will share with you. But until then...

I purchased these pillows at HomeGoods, which I posted earlier:





Well, since then, Lola really enjoys sitting on them. Josh continues to remind me that these large pillows are in fact dog pillows! I continue to disagree. Well, one day while searching the Internet, Josh discovered this picture. He believes that these photos further support his claim that these are dog pillows.



I have noticed slight differences between the photographs and my pillows. I refuse to accept the possibility that these pillows are dog pillows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails