11 August 2009

BackGarage...

So, one of my favorite blogs BackGarage just had a posting that made me smile...the posting was Your Apartment Is Showing. My dream would to make it on here one day! I am not ready though, I would rather apply once I have moved into my own home...so hopefully it doesn't take too long. Until then, I will dream.

If you get a minute or two, make sure that you stop by an enjoyable website...



She always has great photos and suggestions for thrift stores. One day, I am going to do her Chicagoland thrift store day trip that is broken up by areas of Chicago.

I do hope that it is ok that I used her logo...just for advertising for her though! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I think your current place is ready for the posting! Thanks for the blog reference. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails