19 August 2009

I need this...

I really really want this. This wicker rattan poof is available at urban outfitters. I saw it previously for $80 something. I now see that it is half the price, I will have to check out my local Urban Outfitters!

Here is a photo! By the way, I REALLY want this!!!





http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=15757370&parentid=A_FURN_FURNITURE&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=69&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=A_FURN_FURNITURE&popId=APARTMENT_FURNISH&prepushId=#BVQAWidgetID

1 comment:

  1. so, sadly, I didn't act quick enough...the pouf is no longer available on the website.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails