09 January 2010

Eames Lounge Chair...

As I daily peruse various design blogs, I am reminded how much I want this chair & ottoman. I do not need an original Eames lounge chair & ottoman, however. I would be happy with a replica or a cheap knock off. I am having such a difficult time locating one. This is my dream chair & ottoman. I really need help finding one that will not require me saving money for years. Any one who reads my blog, if you see something, please send me an email.

I particularly enjoy the chair with the plaid fabric. I apologize for using the photos without siting where I snagged them from. I did not intend on sharing the photos on my blog they are in my design files wish list, but I really want to find it!

designrevisiting@gmail.com











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails